Carotid Disease & Stroke
- Deep sleep decreases, Alzheimer’s increases
- In Medicare population, carotid revascularization has declined
- Redo carotid endarterectomy is more risky than previously estimated
- Healthier lifestyle in midlife women reduces subclinical carotid atherosclerosis
- Open AAA repair mortality rates doubled for very-low-volume surgeons
- Young adults with hypertension may be at higher CVD risk
- Vascular ultrasound reasonable for first-line imaging of large-vessel GCA
- Ultrasound denervation tops RF ablation for resistant hypertension
- Comparison of Cardiovascular Outcomes Between Statin Monotherapy and Fish Oil and Statin Combination Therapy in a Veteran Population
- SPRINT: Pill burden affects ability to reach systolic BP control
Some patients leave a scar on you
Residents’ Corner: Reflections on women in surgery
Commentary: The SVS is working for you on burnout
Commentary: Physician value thyself!
Commentary: Continuous certification – Not just one more hoop to jump through
Guest editorial: Best of both worlds
Should toe amputation be delayed in diabetic patients with osteomyelitis?
Point/Counterpoint: Should FEVAR be used for a short neck?
Point/Counterpoint: Is endograft PAA repair durable?