Carotid Disease & Stroke
- Young adults with hypertension may be at higher CVD risk
- Vascular ultrasound reasonable for first-line imaging of large-vessel GCA
- Ultrasound denervation tops RF ablation for resistant hypertension
- Comparison of Cardiovascular Outcomes Between Statin Monotherapy and Fish Oil and Statin Combination Therapy in a Veteran Population
- SPRINT: Pill burden affects ability to reach systolic BP control
- ASPREE: What to do now about aspirin for healthy elderly people
- CVD-REAL 2: Lower mortality, CV risks with SGLT-2i vs. DPP-4i treatment in T2DM
- Stroke-smoking link is dose dependent in young men
- Stroke patients benefited from CPAP
- Impaired kidney function no problem for dabigatran reversal
Point/Counterpoint: Should FEVAR be used for a short neck?
Point/Counterpoint: Is endograft PAA repair durable?
Should clopidogrel be discontinued prior to open vascular procedures?
Commentary: INR instability in the NOAC era
Commentary: Should board exams include a technical skill assessment? A European perspective
Tips for using EMRs effectively
A welcome addition
Why be a vascular surgeon?
The end of polypill – statins for everyone