National Suicide Prevention Week interview with Janae Sharp of the Sharp Index, which is a resource for physician suicide awareness, prevention, and research.
Emi Okamoto, MD, and Nick have a mini journal club about the med student perspective on suicide and burnout and how Groupon can save you and/or your patients money on some medical procedures.
- Journal Club (01:51)
- Groupon saves money (02:22)
- Trump administration moves to ban non-tobacco flavored e-cigarettes (08:00)
- Med student perspective on suicide (09:47)
- Interview introduction (14:02)
- Interview with Janae Sharp (17:51)
- Journal club articles
- Flavored vape ban