Nick Andrews and Emi Okamoto, MD, talk about how to decrease the number of phone calls to your office, how more and more people view mental illness as a threat, and how to handle it when your family and friends ask for medical advice.
The interview this week is Taylor Brana, DO, the founder, producer, and host of the Happy Doc Podcast.
- Is mental illness threatening? (01:58)
- Preview gender empowerment conversation (06:08)
- How to decrease your office phone calls (06:58)
- Should you charge your friends for medical advice? (09:25)
- Meet the guest (14:15)
- Interview (18:50)
- People view mental illness as a threat (Medscape)
- #MyFirstNameIsDoctor (MDedge)
- Decreasing office phone calls (reddit)
- Charging your family and friends for medical advice? (reddit)
- The Happy Doc Podcast
For more MDedge Podcasts, go to mdedge.com/podcasts
Email the show: [email protected]