Nick Andrews and Emi Okamoto, MD, break down the screens and devices doctors interact with in and out of the clinic. The interview guest this week is Sarah Mojarad (@Sarah_Mojarad), who is a medical and science educator and lecturer. Ms. Mojarad gives Tweetorials about social media and medicine.
- Are you still a doc with all this screen time? (01:54)
- How doctors get their media (06:16)
- Medical devices getting hacked (12:27)
- Interview with Sarah Mojarad (19:41)
- Are patients the next cyberattack targets?
- If you spend more than 80% of your day staring at a screen, you are no longer a doctor
- Time-squeezed physicians: Here's how your colleagues obtain key information
- Sarah Mojarad:
You can contact Postcall by emailing us at [email protected].