Physicians with difficult patient scenarios regularly bring their questions to the AGA Community (https://community.gastro.org) to seek advice from colleagues about therapy and disease management options, best practices, and diagnoses. The upgraded networking platform now features a newsfeed for difficult patient scenarios and regularly scheduled Roundtable discussions with experts in the field.
In case you missed it, here are some clinical discussions and Roundtables in the newsfeed this month:
- AGA Clinical Practice Update on Pancreas Cancer Screening in High-Risk Individuals: Expert Review (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22199)
- Establishing an acute colitis pathway (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22171)
- Preprocedure COVID testing (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22164)
- Patient case: Gastroesophageal varices (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22098)
- Patient case: IBD with intra-abdominal sepsis (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22055)
- Patient case: Hypervascular pancreatic parenchyma (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22039)
- Windows on Clinical GI
- Clinical Challenges in IBD: Ulcerative colitis and a fistula
- GI COVID-19 Connection: Implementing an effective long-term telehealth program in a post-COVID world
View all upcoming Roundtables in the community at https://community.gastro.org/discussions.