Physicians with difficult patient scenarios regularly bring their questions to the AGA Community (https://community.gastro.org) to seek advice from colleagues about therapy and disease management options, best practices, and diagnoses. The upgraded networking platform now features a newsfeed for difficult patient scenarios and regularly scheduled Roundtable discussions with experts in the field.
In case you missed it, here are some clinical discussions and Roundtables in the newsfeed this month:
• Patient case: Elevated aminotransferases of unknown origin. (https://community.gastro.org/posts/21890)
• Patient case: Functional bowel obstruction. (https://community.gastro.org/posts/21888)
• Patient case: Autoimmune hepatitis with chronic hepatitis C. (https://community.gastro.org/posts/21880)
• Patient case: Immunosuppression in IBD (https://community.gastro.org/posts/21860)
• Is COVID-19 reinfection fact or fiction? (https://community.gastro.org/posts/21824)
• Experience with HALO procedures in ambulatory surgery centers. (https://community.gastro.org/posts/21812)
• GI COVID-19 Connection: Work-life balance in the COVID era.
• Trainee & early career networking connection.
View all upcoming Roundtables in the community at https://community.gastro.org/discussions.