Physicians with difficult patient scenarios regularly bring their questions to the AGA Community () to seek advice from colleagues about therapy and disease management options, best practices, and diagnoses. In case you missed it, here are the most popular clinical discussions shared in the forum recently:
1. Adherence to noninvasive CRC screening ()
2. Q&A with Guideline authors: Management of gastric intestinal metaplasia (GIM) ().
3. IBD patient: Crohn’s colitis ().
4. Patient with intractable abdominal pain ().
5. IBD patient: Ulcerative colitis ().
Access these clinical cases and more discussions at .