- Introduction - Exploring the Role of Modified-Release
- Doxycycline in Rosacea
- Comparing Antimicrobial and Anti-Inflammatory Doses of Oral Doxycycline in the Treatment of Rosacea
- Impact of Antibiotic Resistance on Dermatologic Practice
- The Effects of Modified-Release Doxycycline on Quality of Life
- Combining Anti-Inflammatory–Dose Doxycycline With Topical Metronidazole
Brian Berman, MD, PhD
Voluntary Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine
Center for Clinical and Cosmetic Research, Skin & Cancer Associates, LLP,
Dr Berman has received funding for clinical grants from, is an investigator for, and is a consultant to, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
Copyright © 2012 by Elsevier Inc.