CHEST’s premier event in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine is just around the corner! Join us for CHEST Annual Meeting 2020, taking place October 18-21. We know it’s hard to plan out your schedule during an ever-changing pandemic, which is why this year’s meeting is being brought to you on a virtual platform. You’ll be able to access the meeting content from any device, in any location, at any time. It’s that convenient! Plus, you can join in immersive, interactive live sessions taught by expert faculty and followed by Q&As, or listen to prerecorded content at your own pace. Don’t worry if you’re unable to attend a session — all meeting content will be available to registrants until January 2021.
This year, you can expect:
• A keynote address by Anthony Fauci, MD, covering COVID-19.
• Over 88 live sessions, including panel and case-based discussions.
• Critically relevant sessions focusing on COVID-19 and cultural diversity.
• Original investigation presentations with new, unpublished science.
• Unique networking opportunities.
• Fun and interactive CHEST Games.