The CHEST Foundation was recently designated as a Combined Federal Campaign-approved charity! The federal campaign started on September 10 and runs through January 11, 2019. If you are a federal employee organizing your workplace giving, you can easily choose the CHEST Foundation as your designated charity! Simply list our CFC number when designating your selected charity! CFC Number: 24565
To set up your CFC account, follow these easy steps outlined below:
2. From the welcome page, select “sign up now,” and fill out the required information if you do not have an account. If you do have an account, simply log in using the email address tied to your CFC account and your password, and skip to step 6.
3. After your account is set up, the CFC will send you an email to the address you provided along with a verification pin number. Select the “CLICK HERE to enter your PIN” option from the verification email, and enter the provided pin on the page provided by the link.
4. On the next page, you will create your security questions to log back into your account, should you lose your password. Select “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page when you are ready to move on.
5. Next, you’ll be asked to fill out some personal information about yourself as a donor, such as your full name, and which department of the federal government you work for. Choose “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page when you are done.
6. Upon completing the profile page (or logging into your account), you will be directed to the welcome page. Select the “Pledge Now” button, located in the center of the page.
7. The next page will ask you questions about the charity you would like to support. Enter the CHEST Foundation’s CFC number: 24565, and click “Search for Charities” to be directed to the next page.
8. Select the “add” button next to the CHEST Foundation’s listing. Then click the “checkout” button that appears in the pop-up window.
9. Fill out the requested information regarding your pledge amount, your pledge frequency, and your annual pledge amount, then select the “Continue with your pledge” option at the bottom of the page.
10. On this final page, you can review your pledge amount and review a brief attestation agreement. After reviewing, check the “I confirm” checkbox, then click “submit pledge.”
Thank you for supporting the CHEST Foundation’s mission-based programming supporting patient education materials, clinical research grants, and community service initiatives.