Here are the top discussion threads in ACS Communities just prior to press time (all are from the General Surgery community except where indicated):
1. Colorectal cancer without resection of the primary tumor
2. Conference call with ACS leadership
3. The Social Contract
4. Jejunostomy tubes
5. When enough is enough for bleeding duodenal ulcer?
6. ? Chronic appendicitis
7. 12 lymph nodes after robotic colon resection
8. Partial SBO with enterocutaneous fistula: When to reoperate
9. Posterior knee dislocations (Trauma Surgery)
10. Complicated invasive lobular carcinoma patient (Breast Surgery)
To join communities, log in to ACS Communities at, click “Communities” on the blue bar, select “All Communities,” and then click the “Join” button next to the communities you’d like to join. If you have any questions, please send them to .