Your colleagues are communicating! Take a look at the top topics in the ACS Communities at press time and consider joining the conversation.
1. Proposal submitted to ACS leadership for an Advisory Council on Private Practice
2. Employed surgeon to private practice
3. Things for which I never knew I could bill!
4. Training for coding and billing in surgery residency
5. Locum tenens
6. Husband (lack of) support (Women Surgeons)
7. Symptomatic gallstones in 33 week pregnant patient
8. Venous port for chemotherapy
9. Mastery in General Surgery Fellowship at Stony Brook University Hospital, NY (Rural Surgery)
10. Christian Barnard, Jan Hendrik Louw, intestinal atresia, and academic rivalry (History of Surgery)
To join communities, log in to ACS Communities at http://acscommunities.facs.org, click “Communities” on the blue bar, select “All Communities,” and then click the “Join” button next to the communities you’d like to join. If you have any questions, please send them to