Your colleagues are talking amongst themselves! Here are the top discussion threads in ACS Communities (all are from the General Surgery community except where indicated):
1. Evidence-based medicine
2. Sleep, perchance to dream
3. Feedback on the August 2017 ACS Bulletin article
6. ABS survey
7. American Board of Surgery seeks your input
8. Spleens and medical students
9. Death of a surgical tradition?
10. Name of specialty (Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery)
To join communities, log in to ACS Communities at, click “Communities” on the blue bar, select “All Communities,” and then click the “Join” button next to the communities you’d like to join. If you have any questions, please send them to .