Daily Issues Missed an edition of The Daily News?
Dr. Jeffrey H. Lawson will present results from two Phase II single-arm trials of bioengineered human acellular vessels for dialysis access in 60...
This session will feature opposing views on how to manage the most severe disease morphology.
This year, the VEITH Symposium will be paying tribute to three influential vascular surgeons who are no longer with us: Dr. Allan Callow, Dr....
Welcome to the 43rd annual Vascular & Endovascular, Issues, Techniques and Horizons Symposium (VEITHsymposium). This year’s program promises...
- Go Global for Innovative Venous and Aortic Research
- Capturing the Big Picture in DCB studies
- Friday/Saturday Debates
- Session Tackles Vascular Malformations
- Caval Interruption Strategies in the Spotlight
- Updates Presented on Robotic Vena Cava Surgery
- Don’t Miss Out On. . .
- The Robots Are Coming to Vascular Surgery
- Lower Extremity Occlusive Disease and Alternative Graft Options
- Highlight on Innovative Devices for Embolectomy, Clot Retrieval, and Embolization