Click here to read the latest issue of Oncology Practice
Bevacizumab-awwb is approved for the treatment of adults with certain colorectal, lung, brain, kidney, and cervical cancers.
From the Journals
Ten of 347 patients (2.9%) receiving nivolumab or pembrolizumab developed subacute neurologic immune-related adverse events, typically...
Intensive, up-front treatment may help elderly patients with glioblastoma the most.
GENEVA – Immune checkpoint inhibitors may improve survival in patients with non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and brain metastases compared with...
Chronic neuropathic pain is a barrier to employment for many cancer survivors.
Key clinical point: Stereotactic radiosurgery following brain metastases resection was associated with similar survival but less toxicity than was...
Key clinical point: A heat shock protein peptide vaccine appears safe and effective for patients with glioblastoma in an early stage trial. Major...
Key clinical point: IL-2 adds no benefit, only toxicity, to neuroblastoma antibody therapy. Major finding: Only 61% of treatment cycles were...
Key clinical point: A phase I trial indicates that Toca 511 is safe and shows activity in treating patients with high-grade or recurrent...
Key clinical point: Adding chemotherapy to radiotherapy improved progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with low-grade glioma...
Key clinical point: Relapsed/refractory primary CNS lymphoma has a poor prognosis and no standard treatment option. Major finding: The overall...
Key clinical point: Proton radiotherapy for childhood medulloblastoma resulted in similar survival outcomes to those of photon-based therapy and...
- Atezolizumab improves OS in NSCLC with brain metastases
- Neuropathic pain puts cancer survivors out of work
- Less cognitive decline with stereotactic radiosurgery after brain metastases resection
- Heat shock protein peptide vaccine appears safe, effective for glioblastoma patients
- IL-2 adds only toxicity to neuroblastoma antibody tx
FDA Approves First Biosimilar to Treat Cancer
September 19, 2017
Chemo Regimens for High-Grade Gliomas
August 1, 2017
FDA Approves Gleolan for Use During Glioma Surgery
June 20, 2017
Cochrane on Sampling or Removal of Low-Grade Glioma
May 2, 2017
Model Stratifies Outcomes in Glioblastoma Patients
January 17, 2017
CNS malignancies: Management of complications
Medical Education Library
Physicians’ Travel & Meeting Guide
- The 3 “Rx’s” of Prescribing Controlled Substances: Rules, Regulations, and Risks
- Women's Health Bahamas Cruise
- Topics in Critical Care/Pulmonary Medicine Western Europe Cruise
- The Thrill is Gone: Beating Depression/Anxiety/Narcotics Addiction Southern Caribbean Cruise
- Clinical Reviews 2017: 28th Annual Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update