A supplement to Ob.Gyn. News.
This supplement was sponsored by ETHICON Women's Health & Urology.
To view the supplement, click the image above.
• The Evolution of Thermal Balloon Therapy
• Understanding the Mechanism of Action for Thermal Balloon Therapy
• Menorrhagia-Associated Dysmenorrhea
• Importance of endometrial Cavitary Coverage
• A Review of Research on Clinical Efficacy
• Thermal Balloon Ablation After Cesarean Section
Hector O. Chapa, MD
Medical Director and Outreach Coordinator
Women's Specialty Center
Methodist Medical Center
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency ProgramDallas, TX
Dr. Chapa is a medical consultant for ETHICON Women's Health & Urology and has coauthored its Professional Education Content for ThermaChoice Balloon Ablation.
Lowell L. McCauley, MD, PC
Dr. McCauley is a medical consultant for ETHICON Women's Health & Urology. To date, he has successfully completed more than 400 Thermachoice III endometrial ablations and serves as a physician educator and trainer for the procedure.