Supplement: The New Gastroenterologist
This publication serves the needs of GI fellows and young GIs. Read it to gain the critical insights you will need to succeed in your career. The New Gastroenterologist features updates on hot clinical topics, perspectives on post-fellowship career pathways, primers on pertinent financial and insurance topics, inspiring stories from our GI colleagues, and other resources that will be useful to the young GI community.
In a video interview (below) The New Gastroenterologist Editor-in Chief Dr. Bryson Katona discusses the types of tips and advice you can expect to find in every issue of the publication.
These files are in Adobe Acrobat format. To view Portable Document Format (PDF) files, download the free Adobe Reader.
(Note to tablet computer readers – Interactive edition may not be viewable in all tablet computers. In such case, please view PDF edition of the issue.)
- 2017 Summer Issue (PDF) ( 4MB) | 2017 Summer Issue Interactive Version
- 2017 Spring Issue (PDF) ( 16.8MB) | 2017 Spring Issue Interactive Version
- 2017 Winter Issue (PDF) ( 13.1MB) | 2017 Winter Issue Interactive Version
- 2016 Fall Issue (PDF) ( 5.0MB) | 2016 Fall Issue Interactive Version
- 2016 Summer Issue (PDF) ( 4.8MB) | 2016 Summer Issue Interactive Version
- 2016 Spring Issue (PDF) ( 6.6MB) | 2016 Spring Issue Interactive Version
- 2016 Winter Issue (PDF) ( 2.7MB) | 2016 Winter Issue Interactive Version