October 2017, Vol. 100, No. 4
Concurrent Sturge-Weber Syndrome, Facial Infantile Hemangioma, and Cutis Marmorata Telangiectatica Congenita
We present a unique case of 3 vascular malformations—Sturge-Weber syndrome (SWS), facial infantile hemangioma (IH), and cutis marmorata...
Presumed Serum Sickness Following Thymoglobulin Treatment of Acute Cellular Rejection of a Cardiac Allograft
Serum sickness is a hypersensitivity reaction to proteins in antiserum derived from nonhuman animal sources and can be seen in patients being...
Amyopathic dermatomyositis (ADM) represents a substantial subset of dermatomyositis (DM). Patients with this symptom of the disorder may present...
We applaud Kimball et al1 on their report that adalimumab demonstrated clinical improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa (...
A 36-year-old man presented for a full-body skin cancer screening. He denied a personal or family history of skin cancer. His medical history was...
Muckle-Wells syndrome (MWS) is a rare disorder inherited in an autosomal-dominant fashion that belongs to a group of hereditary periodic fever...
The mastocytoses comprise a group of proliferative stem cell disorders defined by the abnormal accumulation of mast cells (MCs) in the skin or...
Hydralazine-induced small vessel vasculitis is a rare entity with a limited number of cases reported in the dermatologic literature...
This patient edition discusses photoaging and the process that leads to older-looking skin. Skin cancer risks are evaluated as well as prevention...
Granulomatous cheilitis (GC), also known as Miescher cheilitis, belongs to a larger class of diseases known as orofacial granulomatoses (OFGs), a...
Acquired epidermodysplasia verruciformis (EDV) is a rare condition occurring in patients with depressed cellular immunity, particularly...
Palmoplantar keratoderma (PPK) is a dermatosis that presents as hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles. It may be acquired or heritable. Acquired...
Interest in hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) has exploded in the last few years. A PubMed search of articles indexed for MEDLINE using the MeSH term...
- Irregular Erythematous Patch on the Face of an Infant
- Cyanosis of the Foot
- Recalcitrant Ulcer on the Lower Leg
- Tender Edematous Nodules on the Hand
- Hyperpigmented Patch on the Leg
- Bullous Lesions in a Neonate
- Solitary Nodule With White Hairs
- Necrotic Ulcer on the Thigh
- Chronic Diffuse Erythematous Papulonodules
- Eroded Plaque on the Lower Lip
Characteristics of erythropoietic protoporphyria and X-linked protoporphyria
- Debunking Actinic Keratosis Myths: Are Patients With Darker Skin At Risk for Actinic Keratoses?
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Dermatology
- Clinical Pearl: Mastering the Flexible Scalpel Blade With the Banana Practice Model
- Avoiding Disasters With Injectables: Tips From Charlene Lam at the Summer AAD
- Birth Control Pills for Acne: Tips From Julie Harper at the Summer AAD
Nonerythrodermic Dermatitis and Early Sézary Syndrome
July 19, 2017
Study Examines Rare Photodermatoses Determinants
June 21, 2017
35-Year Evaluation of Surgical Treatment for HS
June 21, 2017
Prevalence of HS in General Population Analyzed
May 17, 2017
Tuberous Sclerosis Nevi Location Examined
May 10, 2017
Innovations in Dermatology: Brodalumab for Plaque Psoriasis
Must-Have Dermatology App for Skin Cancer Detection: Report From the Mount Sinai Fall Symposium
Imaging Overview: Report From the Mount Sinai Fall Symposium
Update on Lasers and Radiofrequency: Report From the Mount Sinai Fall Symposium
Update on Coding Changes: Report From the Mount Sinai Fall Symposium
- Clindamycin Phosphate–Tretinoin Combination Gel Revisited: Status Report on a Specific Formulation Used for Acne Treatment
- When Do Efficacy Outcomes in Clinical Trials Correlate With Clinical Relevance? Analysis of Clindamycin Phosphate 1.2%–Benzoyl Peroxide 3.75% Gel in Moderate to Severe Acne Vulgaris
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 3: Oral Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 2: Topical Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 1: Overview, Clinical Characteristics, and Laboratory Evaluation