Disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis (DSAP) is a chronic condition characterized by numerous atrophic papules and patches with a...
Favus is an uncommon form of tinea capitis (TC) currently seen in geographic areas with poor sanitation and limited access to health care such as...
Medications in dermatology are used in a variety of different methods and dosages and for numerous different diseases entities that are not...
October 2017, Vol. 100, No. 4
Actinic Keratosis as a Marker of Field Cancerization in Excision Specimens of Cutaneous Malignancies
Field cancerization is the process in which a singular cell accumulates genetic mutations following carcinogen exposure and then divides to create...
A 69-year-old white man presented with a solitary lesion on the left ankle. His medical history included hypertension and arthritis. He resided in...
Actinic keratosis (AK) is a commonly encountered premalignant epidermal lesion that has a predilection to manifest on highly visible areas such as...
Reduced Degree of Irritation During a Second Cycle of Ingenol Mebutate Gel 0.015% for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis
Ingenol mebutate gel is a topical field treatment of actinic keratosis (AK). One of several proposed mechanisms of action for ingenol mebutate is...
Skin of Color
There is a paucity of data on the epidemiology of dermatologic disease in populations with skin of color. Our objective was to compare the most...
- Painless Telangiectatic Lesion on the Wrist
- Irregular Erythematous Patch on the Face of an Infant
- Cyanosis of the Foot
- Recalcitrant Ulcer on the Lower Leg
- Tender Edematous Nodules on the Hand
- Hyperpigmented Patch on the Leg
- Bullous Lesions in a Neonate
- Solitary Nodule With White Hairs
- Necrotic Ulcer on the Thigh
- Chronic Diffuse Erythematous Papulonodules
Actinic keratosis: Are shorter ALA incubation periods effective?
- Debunking Actinic Keratosis Myths: Are Patients With Darker Skin At Risk for Actinic Keratoses?
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Dermatology
- Clinical Pearl: Mastering the Flexible Scalpel Blade With the Banana Practice Model
- Avoiding Disasters With Injectables: Tips From Charlene Lam at the Summer AAD
- Birth Control Pills for Acne: Tips From Julie Harper at the Summer AAD
Cost of Managing AK Varies by Region
March 8, 2017
Physician Wording Role in Seeking AK Treatment
February 1, 2017
Acantholysis in SCC Not Considered High Risk
December 14, 2016
Prevalence of Nonmelanoma Skin Cancers High in VHA
August 10, 2016
FDA Approves Ameluz for Actinic Keratosis
May 25, 2016
Dermoscopy Update and Noninvasive Imaging Devices for Skin Cancer: Report From the Mount Sinai Winter Symposium
Dermoscopy Pearls: Report From the Mount Sinai Winter Symposium
Timed Sequential Therapy for Actinic Keratosis: Report From the Mount Sinai Winter Symposium
Field-Directed Therapy for Actinic Keratosis
- Clindamycin Phosphate–Tretinoin Combination Gel Revisited: Status Report on a Specific Formulation Used for Acne Treatment
- When Do Efficacy Outcomes in Clinical Trials Correlate With Clinical Relevance? Analysis of Clindamycin Phosphate 1.2%–Benzoyl Peroxide 3.75% Gel in Moderate to Severe Acne Vulgaris
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 3: Oral Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 2: Topical Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 1: Overview, Clinical Characteristics, and Laboratory Evaluation