October 2017, Vol. 100, No. 4
Lack of Significant Anti-inflammatory Activity With Clindamycin in the Treatment of Rosacea: Results of 2 Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Trials
Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory skin disease of the face. The objective of the studies described here was to evaluate the efficacy of...
Topical cannabinoids are increasingly utilized by dermatology patients for a range of disorders; however, the acceptance of these over-the-counter...
Comparison of Salicylic Acid 30% Peel and Pneumatic Broadband Light in the Treatment of Mild to Moderately Severe Facial Acne Vulgaris
Acne patients experience not only a medical disease but also an aesthetic condition, and this latter complication greatly motivates patients to...
The last decade has been a period of advancement for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community for legal protections and...
Clindamycin Phosphate–Tretinoin Combination Gel Revisited: Status Report on a Specific Formulation Used for Acne Treatment
Topical agents, including retinoids and antibiotics, are commonly used to treat acne vulgaris (AV) and remain as components of acne treatment...
Oral Contraceptives for Acne Treatment: US Dermatologists’ Knowledge, Comfort, and Prescribing Practices
The use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs), which can be an effective treatment of acne in women, is poorly understood among many dermatologists....
As a chronic inflammatory skin disease well known for its poor cosmesis including scarring, residual macular erythema, and postinflammatory...
- Irregular Erythematous Patch on the Face of an Infant
- Cyanosis of the Foot
- Recalcitrant Ulcer on the Lower Leg
- Tender Edematous Nodules on the Hand
- Hyperpigmented Patch on the Leg
- Bullous Lesions in a Neonate
- Solitary Nodule With White Hairs
- Necrotic Ulcer on the Thigh
- Chronic Diffuse Erythematous Papulonodules
- Eroded Plaque on the Lower Lip
Acne: Associations with antibiotic resistance
- Debunking Actinic Keratosis Myths: Are Patients With Darker Skin At Risk for Actinic Keratoses?
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Dermatology
- Clinical Pearl: Mastering the Flexible Scalpel Blade With the Banana Practice Model
- Avoiding Disasters With Injectables: Tips From Charlene Lam at the Summer AAD
- Birth Control Pills for Acne: Tips From Julie Harper at the Summer AAD
Analysis of Prescribing Behavior for Acne Treatment
July 12, 2017
Costs of Acne/Rosacea Medication in Medicare
July 5, 2017
Guidelines: Antibiotic Resistance in Acne Treatment
June 28, 2017
Dermatologists Cost-Effective for Adolescent Acne
June 7, 2017
Acne, Postinflammatory Hyperpigmentation & QoL
May 31, 2017
- Clindamycin Phosphate–Tretinoin Combination Gel Revisited: Status Report on a Specific Formulation Used for Acne Treatment
- When Do Efficacy Outcomes in Clinical Trials Correlate With Clinical Relevance? Analysis of Clindamycin Phosphate 1.2%–Benzoyl Peroxide 3.75% Gel in Moderate to Severe Acne Vulgaris
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 3: Oral Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 2: Topical Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 1: Overview, Clinical Characteristics, and Laboratory Evaluation