1. You funded more than a half-million dollars in community service and clinical research grants awarded to the next generation of CHEST leaders.
2. You improved patient outcomes by supporting more than 65 patient education resources focused on procedures and disease states—easily accessed for free at .
3. You brought the Lung Health Experience to local communities, where more than 1,000 people received free COPD screening and spirometry testing.
4. You raised nearly $200,000 at the Irv Feldman Texas Hold’em and Casino Night to create new patient resources for pulmonary fibrosis.
5. You influenced the careers of 40 young professionals through travel grants and mentorship programs for CHEST Annual Meeting 2017.
6. You educated millions by supporting nationwide disease awareness campaigns for COPD, asthma, sarcoidosis, and lung cancer.
7. You funded asthma training sessions for community-based asthma educators.
8. You supplied physicians in Tanzania pulmonary reference textbooks so that they can learn to do bronchoscopy for the first time.
9. You translated nearly 50 critical care course manuals into French to help Haitian pediatricians save children’s lives.
10. You’re supporting an asthma app that will teach patients how to use their asthma devices.
Thank you for being a champion for lung health. You make this and so much more possible.