The training model for orthopedic resident education has been transformed. Surgeon factors, patient expectations, financial and legal concerns,...
Direct-to-consumer marketing (DTCM) is the promotion of health-related products or services directly to patients. Although this topic is not new...
Reconstructive Shelf Arthroplasty as a Salvage Procedure for Complex Fifth Tarsometatarsal Joint Complex Injuries: A Case Review and Discussion
High-energy cuboid fractures are rare injuries that are commonly associated with other midfoot trauma. With displacement, operative intervention...
- Radial Shaft Stress Fracture in a Major League Pitcher
- Information on Orthopedic Trauma Fellowships: Online Accessibility and Content
- Use of Intravenous Tranexamic Acid Improves Early Ambulation After Total Knee Arthroplasty and Anterior and Posterior Total Hip Arthroplasty
- The Role of Synovial Cytokines in the Diagnosis of Periprosthetic Joint Infections: Current Concepts
- Paraskiing Crash and Knee Dislocation With Multiligament Reconstruction and Iliotibial Band Repair
- Presentation of the 2016 Resident Writer’s Award
- Surgical Simulation in Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Direct-to-Consumer Marketing: Implications for Patient Care and Orthopedic Education
- Maximizing Efficiency in the Operating Room for Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: What Should I Be Looking For?