The training model for orthopedic resident education has been transformed. Surgeon factors, patient expectations, financial and legal concerns,...
Direct-to-consumer marketing (DTCM) is the promotion of health-related products or services directly to patients. Although this topic is not new...
Reconstructive Shelf Arthroplasty as a Salvage Procedure for Complex Fifth Tarsometatarsal Joint Complex Injuries: A Case Review and Discussion
High-energy cuboid fractures are rare injuries that are commonly associated with other midfoot trauma. With displacement, operative intervention...
- Minimally Invasive Anatomical Reconstruction of Posteromedial Corner of Knee: A Cadaveric Study
- Timing of Surgical Reduction and Stabilization of Talus Fracture-Dislocations
- Biceps Tenodesis: A Comparison of Tendon-to-Bone and Tendon-to-Tendon Healing in a Rat Model
- A Systematic Review of 21 Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy Studies and More Than 1000 Knees: Indications, Clinical Outcomes, Complications, and Reoperations
- Decreasing the Incidence of Surgical-Site Infections After Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Presentation of the 2016 Resident Writer’s Award
- Surgical Simulation in Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Direct-to-Consumer Marketing: Implications for Patient Care and Orthopedic Education
- Maximizing Efficiency in the Operating Room for Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: What Should I Be Looking For?
Foot & Ankle
Physicians’ Travel & Meeting Guide
- Cycling CME Mountain Bike Western Colorado 2018
- Cycling CME Road Bike Italy
- Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Shoulder and Elbow Course: Current Concepts and Controversies 2018
- CARS 2018 Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery - 32nd International Congress and Exhibition
- FDA's Latest Regulations for Computer Systems Used in the Tobacco and Related Industries